Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Facebook in A Crowd Part 6
The story of not having anybody show up for an event is becoming more problematic. I have like about 400 friends on Facebook and I have one legit best friend that has always been there for me. I feel that social networking has become a problem with social life sometimes. I can understand how they have technology for a reason. What is the reason why we use devices such as Ipods or Androids, to computers and flat screen TV. The funny thing about technology is if you use it a lot, you tend to miss the small things in life. For example, your child walking on his or her legs coming right to you, or when you watch a movie you tend to be less active. I think that people will always be busy when they are, but it could also mean the person is ignoring you because they don’t care. The article was true in its statement because we are people we make mistakes. We tend to loose the people we care about most on Facebook because people change. Its funny because losing a friend happens to just about everybody. The more technology runs things in our lives the more we become lazy with one self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment