Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Do What You Love Part 7 By: Tony Hawk


  An essay called, “Do What You Love” Written by Tony Hawk Talks about doing the things you love may be the best career for you. I like how he talks about how all he was doing was skateboarding, and his teacher ended up yelling at him in high school because he wasn’t thinking of what kind of career’s were out there for them. He had no idea what he wanted to do with his life, how he got rid of the real world was skateboarding. I like it when he says that when we do the things that we love we tend to be better at what we do than do something we hate and tend to not do anything because we dislike how it turns out. Hawk said that he was lucky that the thing that he loved the most ended up being his career. He also said that when his son had a job career fair. His son said he had no idea what his father was doing and Tony Hawk was okay with that. Hawk also said that his son skateboards for fun sometimes, but his son is better at other things, and hawk was okay with that to. There is a quote that goes with this from (What Happens in Vegas) it says, “I rather do the things I love than do the things that I know I don’t care about. 

http://www.superhqwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/homer_vs_tony_hawk-1920x1200.jpg




http://cdn.songonlyrics.com/soundtracks/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/What-Happens-in-Vegas-soundtrack.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment