Thursday, January 31, 2013
Why We Crave Horror Movies Part 5
I
really liked the Writers idea how a scare was like a roller coaster
ride. I am not that much of a big fan of scary movies, but for some
reason this makes me seem a bit interested in the way that fear is used
in our day. The most interesting part about this essay was when he was
talking about the ways we were taught as a kid, but when anybody gets
older things are a bit different like for example if you believed in a
happy ever after that life would always work out without any errors than
you are thinking of life the wrong way. Life is supposed to be about
learning what is right and what is wrong. Here is a quote that I heard
on the Smurf Movie, “ Grab life by the grapes.” I see the writers idea
when he gives the positive experiences and the negative experience. Like
slamming the door on your sisters that was the negative experience.
When you kiss your sister on the cheek and everybody thought it was
adorable that is a positive experience. I also like when the writer
talks about how scary movies don’t cause murders its there psychological
problems and negative experiences that happen to that specific
person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment