Monday, January 14, 2013

Introduction Part 1

Hello my name is Jesse Davis I have lived in Oregon for most of my life. I had recently moved to Eugene in 2012. A nickname that I liked to be called is the J-man. I am a strong willed, very kind, helpful, and friendly to to the people that are around me. I am a mormon which discribes alot about me because charitey is my biggest gift to give. I think that helping friends is one thing, but helping family is another important thing on my adjenda. I have a disability its mixed with Smart Autism and ADHD which its difficult for me to learn from class especially if I don't get whats going on.  The things that discribes me is I like to make new friends, I love music, I like trying new things, my favorite food is Spagetii because its the love food in Paris I think?? I love to ride my bike, I like to play hacky sack, I think one of my favorite places to go is the mall, I really like to play video games. The things I don't like people judging others on what they did wrong, I dislike drug use, black licorice yuck, I really get bummed when friends that used to be there from me aren't there for me (favorite song) Somebody That I Used To Know. By: Gotye



   

1 comment: