Monday, January 14, 2013
The Price of Reading is Eternal Vigilance Part 2
This struct me to think more on this particular topic. I dislike the fact that there are people out there who think they are better than others which in terms it makes me sick just because a person has an education does not make the better person or a person who is rich nor poor should be judged. I think if we have good judgement good will rise up, but bad judgement just has one bad experance after another. Nobody will be perfect in life ingeneral it's what you make of life that truly counts. To me this paper that I read talked about many things like leaving a book on a self or being better than some homeless guy which by the way made me kinda upset that somebody would write, but on the flip side of this passage I got that it encouraged you to read to have a good imagination and to be open for new oppertunities in life that could be life changing. For the most part what I got is a prepy reader who brags about trashing other people at the end of the passage anyways nobody is perfect in life so as life goes on we learn from our mistakes or even learn from others as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment